Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Real World Hollywood

What a weird season of "The Real World" so far. No cast member is particularly likable. One guy got kicked out for never coming to work at the improv club because he was pursuing male modeling job prospects. Another guy went to rehab for a month then came back and decided to leave. Will, a promising African-American musician, exclusively wears Michigan State t-shirts -- but get this -- he has like 4 Michigan State shirts and none of them are green (Michigan State's team color). The two white girls just complain about every member of the house all day. The black girl is a stripper back in Philly and may be in jail right now for a domestic violence charge. Every single person I know in my life -- including the weird people I know -- would be the most normal person in that house. I hope none of these people ever does a Real World/Road Rules challenge. I will not watch if they do --- sike, of course I'll watch.

2 comments:

mp said...

"We are Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot, better known as WTF, better known as What the Fuck!!"

Oh wow. h-wood crew is so bad ass. Until they made that announcement last night, I had no idea that the reason Dave makes his naughty face every time he says "WTF" is because it stands for "what the fuck"!

Or I learned that in 2005. I also learned that if you used three seemingly random words such as whiskey, tango, and foxtrot to conceal your clever vulgarity- these words should probably be equally genius. They achieved that by using Whiskey (an alcohol), Tango (a dance), and Foxtrot... another dance? Ran out of steam picking a third category Kimmie?

Chopchizzle said...

mp, thanks for the comment but I think whiskey, tango, and foxtrot are part of the military alphabet. i agree that the fact that the military lingo is code for "what the fuck" is extremely lame. worst. real world cast. ever.